In this tutorial I will show you how to backup your worpdress site to DropBox.
Here is how you go:
- Login to your wordpress admin panel.
- Go to the Plugins -> Installation.
- Search for the plugin “WordPress Backup to Dropbox” and install it.
- When you first access the plugin’s options page, it will ask you to authorize the plugin with Dropbox.
- A new window will open and Dropbox will ask you to authenticate and grant the plugin access.
- Finally, click continue and the plugin is ready to backup your files.
- Set a name for your backup and a time when the backup should run.
- Add a frequence (i use the daily one).
- On the very end you can exclude files (i just excluded a big video).
- Press Save Changes and be happy, your Site is saved now automatically.
Hope this helps some guys out there! I love this simple solution, hope you too!