In this tutorial I will show you how to install CraftySyntax.
In order to install Crafty Syntax Live Help on your account please follow these simple steps:
1. Open your Cpanel control panel.
2. Click on Fantastico.
3. Select Crafty Syntax Live Help from the list.
4. Choose the domain name from the drop down menu (note – only if you have subdomains or addon domains).
5. Choose the directory you want Crafty Syntax Live Help to reside under (note – only if you want to install it in a directory type the directory name, otherwise leave it blank for the root folder).
6. Fill in the admin username (most people use “admin” but feel free to choose any username) and the password.
7. Choose the nickname under which you’ll be posting and fill in your email address.
8. Fill in all other necessary fields.
9. Click install – on the next screen click finish installation (if there are no errors) and you’re done.
– Warning directory exists “images” – solution – login via FTP or Cpanel->File Manager naviagate to public_html and delete the directory – then start over.
– Warning file exists “.htaccess” – solution – login via FTP or Cpanel->File Manager naviagate to public_html and delete the file – then start over.
– Can not install under “domain or subdomain” there is already an installation that is there.
Let us know, if you liked the post. Only in this way, we can improve us.